lundi 7 juillet 2008

Helloooooo

In case anyone was wondering, its 1.20am and I am/have been in melbourne since 3rd July. Apologies to all those whom I owe stuff to - just didn't have the time to settle them all.

The trip has been great thus far, have visited several places whose names currently elude me for the moment. Ger never blogs well when tired hee hee. One thing learnt is: avoid flights that only offer one hour's worth of sleep, and then attempt to do a city tour immediately after without any rest. Trust me, nothing goes in and you'd only end up as a source of interest (and incredulity) among fellow tourists who spot you sleeping on some tourist bus thingy while the commentary goes on. (I think - I obviously cannot remember it all besides the sweet relief of sleep. Thankfully no pictures of that unglamorous moments survive.) Also, it has been more expensive than originally budgeted for, and I am also getting unacceptably fat. Hem.