Today must be the most ridiculous CA ever. Not so much of the questions (although I don't recall mitochondrial DNA covered so much in class that it's worth 25% of this 40% CA - but its okay, I'm not the only one stunned by the questions), but of the way I answered them. I rushed through the paper in the last 30 minutes so that I could leave the hall before the 15minutes before the end of paper, because 1. I didn't have that much to write anyway, 2. I really hate going out of the hall with the answer-discussing people - I very much rather lick my wounds in peace first, then find out the answers later during lecture.
So there I was, scribbling my answers, slamming my pen down with such force I shocked myself, then pausing to check that I answered everything before packing up and rushing out with 2 minutes to the deadline to spare. =P
Stats midterm results out! I'm damn scared of the bell curve =X
And my ruler has disappeared for the nth time, where n denotes a number >3 since the start of this year.
Ger should stop living in a dream.
