jeudi 27 mars 2008

More pictures.

Because I'm so sian, I'm blogging. Week 10's almost over. Scary. I left my biochem notes in nus, and I forgot my psych book is with cons. As a general rule to preserve my sanity, I don't mug content that has been tested less than a week ago either, so here I am, after reading 10 pages of regression stats and feeling as though my brain has regressed into a lump of nothing.

And because I received more pictures, yay!

So here we are! The more retarded side of the exco - or rather, its me getting niao-ed again, I believe.

Your beloved exco. Muahaha. I think I will miss everything that has happened.

The more I look at the pictures.. the more I think the uniform really looks like those bridal wear. Oh help.

This picture's original colours are quite bad... and this is the best I can manage, so I quit and present to you the final picture after photoshop. Taadaa.

The nyco people in nusco. The youngest in this picture was sec1 when I was in j1 (read: guest playing) but still, we're getting old!

Back to stats.