Work really stops when I reach home. Not good, because I have yet to cover all of LBC's notes. And I'm hoping really hard that whatever I mugged today for J's is still in my head. =X 40% CA tmr! omggggggggggg.
You know, I'm serious when I say I'm open to the possibility of not ever getting married - I'd just be this 45 year old woman with her 10 cats and 1 dog for company. Whenever I wonder if being single or attached is better, I'd think that attached is... until I remember that I have to gain the approval of whoever he is' mum, which makes me want to run far far away in the opposite direction and remain single and happy and carefree as who I am. =X At least my pets will love me, no matter the flaws in my intelligence, physical appearance and blahblahblah.... since I'm feeding them anyway. -_-"
Plus every time my mum says "when you get married and have kids" I always wonder if I ever want kids - I know I've mentioned that I'd like at least one boy and one girl, but I don't coo over babies, nor do I think they are exceedingly cute or anything. And kids crying for no good reason on the train (or anywhere else for that matter) irritate me. I don't know what to do when some baby stares in my direction - to ignore it seems a bit... heartless, but I refuse to pull stupid faces at it too, like my mum does. I rather tease a cat or dog. And when I say that I probably don't want kids, my mum says it isn't really up to me. Which brings me back to my point, I might as well have my 10 cats and 1 dog.
Except that everyone else thinks I'm crazy when I mention 10 cats and 1 dog.
