mardi 7 juillet 2009

Random medical thing of the day.

I wanted to do a post on carpal tunnel syndrome but the picture isn't cooperating and neither are the info pages plus I'm tired and lazy, so if anyone's interested, google it!

WC -
gy: Finish your water (in the water bottle)
me: No.
gy: -stares-
j: Its no use, you don't have the boss -stares daggers- to make someone finish all water in bottle quickly
-pause-
px: Has sien ever water-paraded you?

Later - (on the topic of light)
j: Its has effects on a lot of things...
me: This reminds me of cell signaling...
josh: Why?
j: It has a lot of downstream effectors... Light is like ERK.. Light is like an Akt molecule!
me: -stares daggers-
j: Oh yea your FYP is on Akt.
me: Yes. And I work with ERK too.
gy: So. Coming back to the bible...



Science has much occupational hazards, methinks.