samedi 11 juillet 2009

Because its almost 12am and I really should go sleep soon

1. My French class is so noisy, its getting on my nerves =|
2. I got my 4 event timer for lab work - Toa Payoh rocks man. I wonder if I should go hunt ard random shops for my WB tupperware lol
3. Seems like nobody will ever know my chinese name - attended chinese bible study today and introduced myself using my chinese name, but the moment I used my english name it stuck. At this rate I'm totally going to be unconditioned to sz. Hurhur.
4. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of having gatherings when its so difficult to get people together - if they're apparently not interested, why do I even bother? Why am I telling people that we have to meet up when nobody else has mentioned it? Are they just humouring me anyway? Do they care? Maybe I'm the only sad case who has to keep trying to get people to go out with me because nobody else wants to meet me if they can help it anyway =|
5. And the haze is back.