lundi 25 mai 2009

Sunday fun!

I got up in time for 1st service ^^ And met several new people in the CG today, one of whom was from hc too!

Guy: You're from hc?
Me: Yea. You too? o4? Which class?
Guy: Yea 04s7b.
Me: 0.o seriously?! (5th paragraph, if you are looking at this link. I don't like bringing up the old blog but since this entry is in there...)


Aye small world man....

And in bible study today:

Luk 4:29 And they rose up and drove him out of the town and brought him to the brow of the hill on which their town was built, so that they could throw him down the cliff.

J: Don't you think this is a very interesting mental image? They drove Jesus out of the town!
Rest: -_____________________-"



And I am totally wishing my nose will stop running, my throat and eyes will stop itching and I will stop sneezing. If you key these symptoms into Google, you get allergies. Which then begets the million dollar question: what on earth am I allergic to in Singapore that I am not in Canada?!