jeudi 26 février 2009

Just gotta document this...

I refuse to do it on fb.



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
If I remember correctly, after a doctor my aunt was working with.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Monday? Oops.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I'm fine with it... could be nicer but hey! I'm a uni student in a hurry =P

4. DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND? IF NO, WOULD YOU WANT ONE?
Yes.

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU
Probably not, I'm pretty evil and very boring...

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Not very well.

7. HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS? (REALISTICALLY PLEASE)
Hopefully I'd still be studying... and hopefully I'd be overseas too.

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Not that keen on cereal, but I kinda miss coco pops...

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
With my current boots, yes. But I usually don't.

11. WOULD YOU MOVE AGAIN?
Probably, I don't like Jurong.

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Face?

13. RED OR PINK?
Red.

14. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate. A lot.

15. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Quite a bit.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Quite a few people.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Anything.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Grey pants, no shoes...

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of my own eating.

20.WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
Being forced to do something?

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The perfume I currently own... Hmm, smell of cookies baking in the oven! And this is going to sound really weird, but the smell of new books, the smell of the lab (assuming nobody spilt any unsavory chemicals lately) and the antiseptic smell of hospital corridors...

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Rita.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yar, considering that he's one of my good friends..

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
International football (yes, for some reason I enjoy watching 20 men running after a ball) and figure skating. Enjoyed watching tennis too but I usually can't be bothered.

25. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown. Isn't really black.

26. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.

27. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAJOR REGRETS?
Oh yes.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hmm. Sesame bagels with cream cheese, smoked meat, creme brulee (can't get the one I ate last week out of my head!), toast with kaya and butter on it + tea with milk and sugar. And.. okay I shall stop. Ahhhhhh.........

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED, AND WITH WHOM?
Honestly, I cannot remember the last time I stepped into a cinema... OH WAIT I just remembered.. its probably Mamma Mia! with GAG'D.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
WINTERRRRR!!!! Bring on the snow!!!!

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both.

34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Am not tagging anyone.

35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Am not tagging anyone.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Uh. Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials.

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I don't have a TV.

39.WHAT LITTLE THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY?
Getting mail, snowfall! Cool wind and sunshine in face, chatting with friends over coffee, laughing over some inside/science joke, fruitful lectures/lab sessions, flowers!... and the list goes on...

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, but only because I've a deeper impression of them.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Canada, or more specifically, Quebec City =P

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Exceptionally good at procrastinating, probably.

43. WHERE WERE U BORN?
Singapore.

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I'm not tagging anyone.

45. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Am not married. And we're still arguing over when did we first know each other, so.......


------------------------

I fell the hardest on the ice today. Was trying out the crossover thingy that Ricki taught me when I lost my balance on my 6th attempt and fell. Hard. On both knees at the same time. It was pretty embarrassing because the rink was quite crowded today and it hurt so much, I couldn't immediately pick myself up and continue skating. Well, I tried, but had to skate/limp back off the ice after all of 5 seconds because I couldn't move my legs properly. By the time I recovered enough, recreation time was over. ><

The bruises are gonna be massive (by my standards, anyway)... Its just an hour ago but I can already see the one on my right knee...