lundi 9 février 2009

Heeheehee...

I got my parcel of random goodies from home on Thursday, and now I have 2 bottles of Yakun kaya, 1 bottle of almond cookies, 1 container of pineapple tarts AND ONE BOX OF BAK KWA in my happy possession, among other stuff like a pair of tortoise slippers and a necklace =D much thanks to the bestie, the bf and the family. Heehee. Envy me ^^

Anyway, its midterm hell coming up in the week ahead, as I've already whined previously. I normally do a couple of reflective posts before and after my birthday, but there isn't time to do it now. In my parents' eyes I'm 23 as of now sg time, because its 正月十五, however, my Gregorian-calendar birthday has yet to arrive and even when it does in 2009, I'd only be 22 years old. I don't feel anything this time round - last year was the big 21st and I didn't feel much either, in the OMG-ITS-MY-BIRTHDAY-AHHHHH sense, but this year's a whole new low. Birthdays do diminish in significance as you grow older, eh?

It doesn't feel as though I went dog sledding last week! Methinks time drinks too much Red Bull.