mercredi 19 novembre 2008

The usual list of things to do

... after the exams.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER
1. Book air ticket (if not done yet)
2. Collect new passport (and 1st aid card if they haven't discarded it yet)
3. Take stock of winter clothing and make list of what else to get if necessary.
4. Change money (RM first then CAD)
5. Borrow camera
6. Pack for Penang/AnnTIC/KL

SOME TIME AFTER
7. Get a haircut
8. Travel guides, and try to settle travel plans with the relevant people
9. Try to settle FYP prof.
10. Start packing for guelph.

Much to do >< and meet up with various pple!!! Think I've missed out a few things to do here.

Anyway, I am going to look quite ugly in my passport photo... gah. After several failed money-saving attempts, I finally gave up and paid $6 to get uh, a proper photo taken. And I still look really ugly in it. Conclusion - am supremely ugly, or at least supremely unphotogenic. Gah.

Have been studying from 10am - 6.30pm or later nearly every day since... a week and a half ago, save for sun and lecture days. Generally crash after dinner. Not very efficient, am I. =S On the brighter side, mugging hasn't been my entire life, and I do enjoy some aspects of it.