samedi 22 novembre 2008

Reading week ends......

The bf will probably yell at me for blogging now when I should be wrapping up my immuno revision and sleeping, but what he can't see now won't hurt me nor him ^^

Anyway, I have been sick for the last 2 days, and it thoroughly sucks because processing speed went down and mugging momentum is lost =( Fever, blocked/runny nose, swollen neck lymph nodes and a 3 day long headache that thankfully ended today (as I was mugging, ironically). Climbing the overhead bridge with a blocked nose and a laptop and a full file of notes under the blazing midday sun was terrible though, I felt like I was going to faint. Thankfully it rained for a while in the afternoon leading to nice cool weather in the evening =)

Uh, what else has been going on? Hmm. Have applied for residence at guelph, and because I included 2 LLCs (living learning communities or sth like that) - Eco house and International house, I've to fill up 2 sets of questions to uh, ascertain my suitability for the places. I'm busy enough with mugging, so I'm thoroughly regretting it now, even though I would really like a place in Eco house - sounds really interesting!!

Okays, time to mug.