One paper left! Then its uh, meeting wai for dinner and random walking around vivo, zx for breakfast (and if you're seeing this, I ideally need to collect my passport, change some money AND hopefully get my 1st aid card if they still haven't thrown it away from july - that makes uh, lavender? and dhoby ghaut stations), back to lab to collect my lab coat, do my last bit of plate streaking for my mentor and clear out my locker, then badminton with a bunch of cf pple. Then pack bag for penang/cameron highlands/kl. And in-between, I will have to buy air ticket, and insurance, and international student ID! AHHHHH MADNESS.
That said, anyone out there (female) has winter clothing available for loan? I ideally need uh, more sweaters, and a thigh-length down coat. And leg warmers I guess. Keep me warm~~
I could talk a little about my papers so far - I hate negative marking for immuno, and the essay questions were quite simple although I left out a part in the last question, which may very well cost me an A. Microb was ridiculously simple, which means that I'd end up with a B since everyone else is going to score well too and since I did really badly for the CA.... Cog psych was uh, ladida. I just want to S/U it and be done with it. So long, minor thoughts. Annnnnnnnnd up next we have pharmaco! Where my mugging for it is half baked and the inability to cram everything and puke everything on Tuesday can very well be fatal. So. I should really get started. Soon. After dinner.
But of course, I am still thankful that I have managed to go through my papers relatively smoothly after the bout of nose-clogging, fever and headache over 4-5 days. I am incredibly unworried despite all the uncertainty and screwups. Its all in God's hands, see.
And because things always happen after I make snide remarks about them on my blog...
My dear iro, I am waiting... for news... of the NASA thingy. Please be more efficient, its Nov 28 already and while it has indeed been posted on your website itself, I would most certainly like confirmation via email.
And dear Guelph (and Canada Post, and Singpost, and iro), I am also waiting for the updated and amended official copy of the acceptance letter. Please let it reach me... soon.
