Gladys: (during the drive along great ocean road) "horse." -sleep- "nice." -sleep- "cows." -sleep- "sheep." -sleep-
Alex: "We will either reach Port Campbell slightly before 4 (pm), or slightly after."
Gladys: "Fail!"
Ger: "Argh noisy kid! -mumbles- Stop crying!!!"
Z-x: "Give it vodka. Or tequila."
Zx: "You should never become a pediatrician."
Z-x: "Actually... that's what I want to be ."
All: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z-x: "Eh I like kids lo..."
Gladys: "Sit on it."
Ger: "Is that your solution to everything in life?"
Gladys: "Yep."
Someone: Eh your car reproduced! (After noticing a similar green car parked next to z-x's)
Z-x: "I left you for a little while, and you do this! Tsktsktsk. Naughty!"
(Zx was driving the car)
Alex: "TURN LEFT!!! TURN LEFT!!!"
Z-x: " BRAKE!!! BRAKE!!! BRAKE!!!"
Everyone else: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" (zx makes a mad left turn at 80km/h)
Z-x: (After driving down a lonely stretch of road) "Let's play the Initial D music!"
All of us: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Zx (or is it z-x?): Yah, but insurance doesn't cover stupidity.
Ger: Oh look! Cow on the hill! And its all alone!
Zx: Ooh emo cow!
Z-x: (taking the eyes off the road at a bend) Huh? Where?
Ger/zx/gladys: WATCH THE ROAD!!
Ger: Are those 2 dogs in the back seat of the car in front?
Alex: "I went shopping, and I bought some stuff. Some that I've seen before, and some that I've never seen before."
Z-x: (listening to the penguins calls get higher and higher and then abruptly stop) "Ooh, its over."
Ger/zx: (noticing that the Penguin Talk feature comes in 3 languages) "Ooh look penguins are trilingual!"
Z-x: "Those statues look like its humping each other."
Zx: "I used to think that Australia was full of furry and adorable animals. Now I think that Australia is full of furry, adorable and horny animals. And roadkill."
Z-x: "That quoll has OCD." -a while later- "That dingo has OCD too."
Zx: "Now we're full of crepe/crap." (after eating a crepe)
Ger: "Okay so let's share 3 desserts among 4 of us later."
-After looking at the delectable desserts at the dessert counter, and much debate-
Zx: "Okay so we're getting the hazelnut meringue, galacto-thingy, choc cherry cake, pavlova and tiramisu."
Ger: "I thought we were sharing 3 desserts among 4, so now its 5 plates among 4?!?!"
GPS: "Drive. for. 90. kilometres."
Z-x: "You mean you guys slept with a French guy for a night and you don't know his name?!"
Zx: "You have an unhealthy interest in our cute French guy."
Z-x: "In NS, I slept with... 6 guys... in a tent. And it was... an experience. But... at least I know their names."
Zx: "There's a lot more eye candy in Australia." -beams-
Renfang: "$14... in coins!" (pushes stacks of coins across the table)
Z-x: "I don't friend you anymore."
Ger: "You could use these coins to pay for parking!"
Z-x: "I only want $2 coins. They're small and shiny and I have a bagful of them already."
Zx: "At least you get a pouch to store the coins!"
Z-x: (waves rf's red pouch with japanese prints on it) "Yea this pouch is just so masculine. (flexes arm muscles with pouch) RAWRR."
Renfang: (after opening z-x's wardrobe) "You have more clothes than me!"
GPS: "You are over the speed limit."
Z-x: (after slowing down a little) "You're wrong."
Zx: "The guys shop more than us."
Ger: -shakes head-
