The moment I saw that wai was tagged on her blog, I knew I had to fill in the same quiz. And taadaaa~ So okay, here goes...
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.
#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Obviously I'd be very hurt. Haha. And my reaction will vary from being completely silent, to crying, to grumbling.
#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to study medicine someday...
#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Erm. I'm torn between a huge lavish affair and a small quiet simple one. On one hand I hate how the focus of so many weddings these days no longer seem to be about the union of a couple but more of a motion to go through, but on the other hand it would be nice to gush and busy myself with dresses and flowers and whatever else. So.
#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Kinda. I don't know what I should do after graduation, and I don't know what I should do with regards to other issues too.
#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
Er. Lover sounds kind of weird. Hmm. I came up with many sentences, but I think it can all be summed up as: Someone who makes my heart sing.
#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving, and being loved in return. Loving someone without it being reciprocated hurts, and being loved by someone without the desire to return it is meaningless.
#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
That, is a question I don't have the answer to. And I wish I had the answer to.
#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Move on. I think. Then again, I might wait. -_-" Nah I don't think I'm that stupid. I think.
#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Hmm. Not so much unhappy, but contemplative.
#10. Is being tagged fun?
Not really. Haha...
#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I'd be 31. I might still be studying. Or married. Hurhur. And hopefully wiser and more patient and happier and loved. Heh.
#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Friends and family... Erm.
#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
My bestie best friend in the world is someone who cannot be described by mere words.
#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
How about rich and married? Haha... I guess married but poor. Love and companionship is something money cannot buy.
#15. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Wake up.
#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I guess. Unless the other party shows me that it is meaningless to continue.
#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Lol. Is that possible? I don't know. The person who came first? The person whom I feel more for? -shrugs-
#18. What type of friends do you like?
Huh. Friends whom I can easily talk to, who are there for me, and who allow me to be there for them.
#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
Er. Are those still considered friends?
#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
I can't imagine having to choose.
8 lucky people: damian, zhixuan, sokee, yiteng, karin, nat, and i seriously don't know who reads this space so its a free for all. Heh.
