I thought today was gonna be good. Lab starts late, so I'd actually be able to drop by the badminton session, go for lab and then sf. Unfortunately...
Got hot egg white -stares at gy- poured on my fingers... but okay fine he was helping me get to my breakfast... however breakfast didn't agree with me and so I spent the rest of the day very miserable - had the runs thrice, and nausea that prevented me from eating any lunch before lab, which then resulted in me nearly fainting when being taught how to handle carcinogenic gels. After some time we realised that the RNA from the fish was MISSING... so it either means our technique or the reagents are screwed. Tomorrow we're going seafood buying again.
I have many things to do. I need a break, which is why I'm blogging now. Unfortunately, this isn't helping much. I want a breather - enough rest, and I also want to finish up what's expected of me. I don't have enough time for both. And I also want to meet up with people. ROAR!!
