K the weekend's finally here. The only reason why I'm home is because the experiment today failed and my laptop battery decided to shrivel up and die quickly, so since there was nothing else I could do in the lab, I came back home. Tuition later.
Over this weekend, I've to do something about the DNA sequencing results of this week, and create primers for another reaction. Also a multiple sequence alignment for as many relevant protein sequences I can find on the beloved ncbi website (which is 10 or more). Must do something about the messy state of my lab log book, and the pathetic amount of reading I've done. If possible, find time to visit a fish farm to see what's sold live and whether we can get stuff from there. I also owe some work for sf, which is a source of stress because the idea of doing sth for the whole cf is very intimidating, no matter how small. Work aside, I've to decide how much money I'm gonna bring to melbourne, as well as finalise itinerary with various people, find suitable winter clothing and decide what I'm bringing - ironic how a week's vacation is a source of stress too. And now that germany's in the euro08 final, I should go get my jersey... except that I have no time! Also have to go give tuition tmr morning to make up for my absence next week.. seriously don't see myself attending co prac nor enoch's 21st this weekend... =X arghhhh
I've missed all of germany's matches since the group games... and they're in the finals of Euro 08! Woohoo! Don't think they're playing very well though, defence still sucks big time. I watched one of Spain's matches and I think they are quite an interesting team to watch. Logically spain should win a match against germany, but I'm still supporting deutschland anyway.
ooookie its 6pm.. time to run!
