My blog has been quite dead recently because I don't exactly feel like I have a lot to say. This sometimes happens when I mug stuff other than bio. In this case, it has been loads of physics and marginal immunology. Zzz.
Germany beat Poland 2-0 in their 1st group match. Go Deutschland! Incidentally, that's 4 draws and 12 victories in 16 games over Poland since 1933.
Fell asleep watching the earlier Austria-Croatia match (0-1), and the France-Romania (0-0) one wasn't very entertaining either. I refused to stay up till 2.35am this morning to watch the Netherlands-Italy match (because such madness is something I'd only do for germany) and apparently it was a bad decision because with the scoreline (3-0 to Netherlands WOOHOO), it sounded most promising. Not to mention that I would certainly have relished watching any country demolish Italy on the pitch. (And yes I have something against Italy after they kicked Germany out during the semi-finals at wc06.) (Sorry limpy =P)
A rubbishy exchange that resulted while I was whining about how boring the France-Romania match was because there were no goals after so long!!!
ger: more goals more fun
ger: the visa advert
ger: more birds more luck
GY: haha my brother is going on a journey.. i want to score goals to wish him goot luck
ger: ......
GY: 5 goals
GY: but that's only enough for 1 goal
ger: skill only for 2 goals
GY: ok u more generous than me
GY: haha
ger: at least its not "5 goals?! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Edited for simplicity and removal of random rubbish in between. And because I don't usually put certain identifying details about me online either and therefore I don't do the same for others.
What else to say? Oh yea, badminton tomorrow. And I met wai for dinner today. Was on my way for tuition and just as I wondered if wai was free for dinner, I heard someone calling me and IT WAS HER 0.o Heh. Heh. Am quite broke now.
Currently indulging in a super rare treat of bird's nest soup -slurp- Should I watch the match now?
