Speaking of concert, I put up 7 posters in science, and at last count, 4 are missing. I'm quite pissed off. What, our posters are too nice and so people have been filching them off the walls?! Idiots.
Gladys is coming back 23march! (Full) GAG'D outing in the works! =) And HOPEFULLY we'd work something out regarding our little trip hehe.
I got distracted and now I can't remember what I wanted to blog about.
Oh yea now I remember.
(slightly) Disturbing picture ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.
This is my knee, Day 2 after falling down.
The white stuff is erm, liberally applied antiseptic cream. I don't know - the yellow mass looks disturbing, but I don't think its pus. It doesn't behave like pus. My entire family's bugging me to remove it though. I think its skin that has too much serum leaking out from below. Removing it hurts. Leaving it like this is gross and I hope isn't hampering the healing. ROAR. Never thought I'd do something as stupid as fall down at the grand age of 21.
This is the largest wound, I have 5 more smaller ones on my toes and feet.
I bought new nail polish colour and now I think it doesn't look so pretty after all.
