vendredi 7 mars 2008

In a bit of a foul mood.

I'm quite irritated with myself over metab test - it was an unmitigated disaster. 20 mcqs, I studied so much and I have at least 3 mistakes so far. Roarr. Must work harder if I don't want to end up with another string of Bs.

Fell down today while walking to the bus stop - I think my slippers are always out to kill me. The little incident took off patches of skin from my knee, toes and foot. I was thinking of learning first aid during the holidays so that I'd know what to do should the need arise to help others - I think I'd end up helping myself first, at this rate I'm going.

Okay, first tuition session at 7.30pm at Newton, sec2 life sciences. My confidence level is at an all new low thanks to biochem earlier, though. I wonder if the parent will check my a level cert and comment on my bio grade =X I think this is something that is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

--------------

Some things are easier said than done.

--------------

Tutoring life sciences/bio is more fun that chemistry. That said, its going to be a challenge ahead - I probably have to do a lot more reading up on plant culturing because I don't think he's ever going to get those notes filled up, so I'd have to figure out what exactly those blanks in the book are. He learns quickly, so I think the main challenge is actually in getting his attention for concept learning.

-------------

I always run out of steam in the 2nd semester. Its a good thing I applied for sem2 sep, seriously.

Research/attachment during the holidays? Hmm.

------------

I need to get a new necklace before the clasp of this one breaks for real without me noticing and I lose the pendant.

------------

Its 1am and the superficial wounds are still oozing serum, which is blood plasma minus fibrinogen and blood clotting factors. It's been oozing since forever. I'd be more fascinated if it wasn't hurting. First the infected toe/nail, now this.