Recently, I've been doing some very stupid things...
Like leaving my thumbdrive in the USB port of whichever computer I use, instead of replacing it in my pencilcase. It isn't an issue if I left it plugged into my own laptop, but it is when I leave it in the cblc computer. It happened twice so far, the most recent being today. The worst part is that I can only get it back tomorrow, and I don't have any lessons so there isn't any reason for me to return before cblc closes.
The scariest thing about today's incident was my reaction: I was close to tears after realising my loss. Its just a thumbdrive, ger. =S No doubt it cost $50 and I'd feel like stabbing my eyes out IF I do lose it because I have nearly all of my exchange application documents in it, not to mention my work from previous semesters (sentimental attachment I guess haha.), co documents and many pictures, most notably my 21st, BUT its still just a thumbdrive.
Need to relax. -inhale-
-------------
Also, science is making my life difficult. I'm supposed to do at least 8 primary module mappings on the science intranet thingy, where only science modules can be mapped. Seriously, I'm only planning to do 2-3 electives required for my major at guelph, and I fail to see why I have to submit 8 when I probably will end up doing 2. I'm also having serious difficulties trying to find 8 modules to map when I only need to do 6 lsm3000 in total as major requirements.
Arts is also very funny. I'm not supposed to email the course coordinators at guelph to ask for more information regarding the courses I'm interested in, but I'm supposed to provide information which is not found anywhere online -_-"
