dimanche 2 mars 2008

French and Chinese......... orchestra.

Instead of mugging over the last 2 nights, I have been on youtube!

Why youtube, you may ask.

Ahem ahem, because I have been uploading videos.

What videos?

TAADAA~

红楼梦序曲

天山盛会

公主

五梆子

阿美族舞曲

I was feeling restless after mugging oxidative phosphorylation 2 nights back and I thought, hey why not -finally- do something with the hcco videos? I couldn't find a video editor though, and I remember thinking wth, in this day and age of youtube, I can't possibly NOT find a free video editor online. I eventually did find one easy-to-use one, without much effort. Whee!

Yesterday was a super busy day with no mugging done, though. Had French bright and early in the morning, as usual, and I was late, parce que il pleuvait et j'ai oublié mon parapluie, so I had to double back to get it. I'm one of the youngest in class actually (the youngest ones are just one year younger than me, and we are university students) but I feel as though I'm a lot older than them. Even the "adults" think so - because I speak and do things differently from them. Erp. Like, they know I'm actually nearer to the younger ones in terms of age, but they see me more like I'm part of the erm, older folks than younger ones. Whether this is a good or bad thing... ahem. It was also the last lesson with François - he'd be teaching bewildered beginners again next session. Quite sad though, he's a great teacher! Hopefully the next teacher will be just as engaging and interesting and funny. And hopefully the class will not lose too many people - we're dropping people, and its kinda sad because lessons are really fun because of them too.

Co after that, which worries me. Everyone I've spoken to sounds really optimistic while I'm still this bagful of worry. Concert in less than a month!! Ahh!!!

Attended SCO concert after with damian and alex. If gladys can be back by June we could still go aussie!! GLADYSSS...!!!!! Anyway the concert was pretty interesting. Not a concert-analysis person like alex, so I won't say very much. Damian took the west bound train with me after that, and I think he regretted it very much. =X Oh wells.

Someone kicked my infected toe on the crowded train! What an experience I tell you. My toe was returning to its original colour after 3 days of ugly redness and pus production although it still hurt and of ALL TOES TO KICK, the mystery toe-kicker had to hit that. The sudden shot of pain just hit me and there I was, stuck standing in the sardine tin train with no other option but to grit my teeth and bear it without tearing and pray hard that no one would do it a second time. Yesterday seems to be the last pus-squeezing day though - couldn't come fast enough, my right calf muscles have been sore from the last few days of limping around while trying to ensure that my swollen toe didn't come into contact with anything else.

Now to mug psych. Test tomorrow AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

------------------

I was doing my usual thinking yesterday and I wondered about something. In the evening I saw something and I froze - which to some extent gives evidence to it. I hope its not for life. =X