Leap DAY today! I must post something!
The mid sem break is almost ending and I feel as though I haven't done ANYTHING. What good use of time.
The best thing about studying at undergraduate level is that much of it is self directed. Okay this is actually very frustrating when studying for an exam, because unless the lecturer explicitly states the scope which he/she is interested in testing, mugging becomes very painful. The exciting part of it is when the lecturer mentions something in class, or when you are reading reference material, and then you see something that interests you, and you read up more and then you realise that there's this wide world of knowledge to learn. And then you learn more! Its really quite exciting actually - how much you learn is up to how much you read - I feel like I have control over my own learning. No more referring to TYS to throw out information that isn't required for the final exam. On the other hand, my brain has very limited space, and while I am pretty good at hunting down and understanding information (if I say so myself), I really suck at memorising them. Which ensures that I screw up most of my exams. Ah well.
