The sore throat disappeared overnight, but I now sound like a frog, and in comes the headache. GREAT.
------------------
The piercings on my earlobes are infected, again. This is irritating me, because I can't wear the lovely pair of earrings AG'D gave me, along with my other assorted dangly earrings. Plus my ear itches, and if it closes up I'm going to cry big time because I don't think I can screw up enough guts to put holes in my earlobe AGAIN. I need to find time to get a pair of earrings for sensitive ears so that the holes can heal in peace - actually I have a pair, but either my earlobes are too thick or they're really small, because when I removed them to clean after jamming the studs on the previous night (with some pain), I noticed blood traces, which meant that that some skin must have been trapped behind the stud and the rod thingy, and it broke. Nice.
I only just remembered that the SEP interviews are this week! Tuesday, to be exact, and I signed up for some psych expt. during the very same duration. I can't cancel either at this point in time, so let's see how it works out. I think my SEP chances are really low this time round =( Actually at this point in time I'm desperate to spend a semester overseas, I don't think I mind going to Australia very much already, in addition to the US and Canada. But not adelaide - zzz!!!
Clementines are nice!!!! Not sure if its a good idea considering that I'm sick already, though.
------------
New favourite current song:
Never Finish - Leigh Nash (yar I know at this rate I'm just going to go through the album)
And I've waited, forever, to know
How deep down, my love will go
And no matter, how long I try to get it
It's the one thing that I'll never finish
