mercredi 27 février 2008

I'm not wearing shoes but...

My first ingrowing toenail in... 3 years? Nice.

I guess its the mere THOUGHT of putting my feet into a pair of running shoes to EXERCISE scared my little fatty thighs which convinced my little toes to pull off this little stupid stunt.

Its as though I'm never meant to exercise - if I think to myself "Okay tomorrow morning/evening, I shall go swim," it will RAIN at said time. Or the oestrogen/progesterone levels in my body will decide that its time to go down, and I can't swim, anyway. And I don't have a pair of sports shoes - which I was planning to rectify anyway but now that my toenail has lodged its protest (literally...) I shall have to hold it off.

---------

I guess one of the things I miss about being in a relationship is the ability to bounce off random stuff with that one person. Anything in my mind goes - my troubles, decisions to be made, frustration, happiness, random interesting facts and rubbish... Like after I got the allocation yesterday, I didn't know who to tell first - because I haven't said anything much about SEP to any particular person. And now I'm don't know if its worth the financial cost spending 4-5 months in Guelph, and I don't have anyone to bounce ideas off either. And I'm contemplating doing this very irresponsible thing of withdrawing from an event I've already signed up for, because I value (and need) the money I can earn by working during that time period more than this, and I don't know who I should trouble, either. There used to be this one person whom you knew almost everything about, and who knew almost everything about you, whom you can share anything with, whom you can be absolutely frank and direct with because this person understands and loves you, whom you would do almost anything for, whom you can count on to provide a positive spin on things, to encourage, to admonish. Blah. Maybe that's why I'm blogging so much - I have a lot of rubbish in my head, and nowhere to clear it.