samedi 19 janvier 2008

Red

I drank a Honey Pear martini about 2 hours ago, and my face still looks flushed. Parts of it. If it didn't actually look blotchy, I'd say I look rosy - almost like I just came in from the cold! My ethanol (I just like using it over alcohol. Science Rocks.) tolerance level is pretty low.

We (wai and I) got cheated though, extra $15 cover charge for the music area when we asked for the restaurant. RAWR. The total bill came up to $60 instead of the expected $30. I'm broke!

Still, je suis contenu (hope its correct!), because I finally got le sac rose (!!!) I've been coveting since I first stepped into schu with cons after the exams ended (and yes, you saw that right, its a pink bag. Ger has changed.), and I found a nice pair of red earrings. Les boucles d'oreille rouge are kinda bohemian in style, typically what I normally went for back when I was 18/19, instead of the largely no-fuss items I pick today.

Another side effect of ethanol in the system includes quick setting fatigue. So I'm off to sleep. Bonne nuit!