Printing stuff in advance really doesn't pay off - the lecturers for 2 modules retracted the previous sets and uploaded new ones. RAWR. My cashcard has only $0.20 left now.
Met up with damian and alex at holland v for dinner yet again. Crystal jade needs to pull up its socks - its 小笼包s are getting bad. I don't think any of those that we were served actually had intact skins. Adjourned to coffee club later (memories of bad tea) for coffee and more chit chat.
Learnt a bit, but nothing exactly surprised me anyway. Damian was carrying his pathology textbook, and we all spent some time leafing through the book and pointing out pictures. Don't think it was greatly appreciated by the neighbouring table though. I shall aim to have some disease/technique/bacterium named after me! (As long as I'm not the index case or something equally bad. o.o)
Also came up with a new disease:
Muggeritis.
Symptoms: Associating random, unrelated things in everyday life with whatever that has recently been studied, talking rubbish.
Causes: Excessive studying
Treatment: Acute onset - Immediate removal of study material. Complete rest and relaxation. Prognosis is good if detected early in patient, but recovery time varies. Chronic - no cure. High incidence among students engaged in the study of science. Prognosis is extremely poor.
------------
What will I be doing on my 21st birthday?
Let's see. It'd be a Tuesday, so that'd be straight lectures from 10am-4pm, followed by sectionals in the evening. Its just as well that I'd be busy, since nobody is going to celebrate it anyway - family doesn't count, it'd probably be the weekend anyway and they better not blow it up, I want it low key. Just another day, the way I like it.
To be honest, I'm quite dreading it. Not the fact that I'm turning 21 (R21 movies here I come!), but the fact that just because its the 21st it is supposed to be a great deal, and ever since my 19th I haven't been much of a birthday person.
(edited due to excessive sourness)
I can't remember what I did on my 20th birthday. Oh, now I remember - I quarrelled with the then-bf, then received his present which came just before I left the house for german lecture. Normal day. Come to think of it, I've never spent a birthday with a special someone before.
(edited again due to the same reason)
The later it gets, the worse my thoughts sound. I should be off to sleep.
