dimanche 2 août 2009

My aching legs...

Blogger is finally loading properly again but I'm so tired, I wonder what I'm doing on this page.

Weekend was lovely, but I'm just exceedingly tired right now. Sat was French, housewarming, 1723 and dinner with parents, Sun was church, Kovan food recee-ing and hc130 dinner. The week ahead is probably just going to be more exhausting. =| Looking forward to my gastro consult date, I think I'd just take the entire day off then.

Just wanted to record what I've been up to recently, and HOPEFULLY I'd be able to update in detail about it sometime in the future. Don't think that day is going to come though, because after this week the semester starts and my life is just going to get busier. Oh no.

Howhowhow? I've known the cg for a year now and I really like the fellowship but on the other hand I feel more at ease in other aspects elsewhere. Hopefully I'd reach a decision in the next few weeks/months.

SLEEP ZOMG.