mardi 28 juillet 2009

The days that go past so quickly.

Blogger doesn't load quite properly recently.. I hope this doesn't have an effect on the saving/publishing of posts. (okay I just realised its impossible to upload pictures now.)

HP6 was a pretty good movie I think - in comparison to all the other hp movies (the 1st 2 were notably bad). Of course there were some points at which I !?!?! at, things that were just dropped unceremoniously from the movie, and things that were ADDED on, but all in all, it was probably the best movie adaptation so far. MOVIE. Oh yes, the hormonal parts made me cringe quite a bit. That day was quite entertaining. GAG'D met up for dinner at dhoby gaut's HK Xin Wang Cafe. I can't remember what D and I were arguing about regarding hp over the dinner table, but it came to the point where we both reached for the chopstick holder on the table and brandished a chopstick-wand at each other ready to "duel", at which point G promptly wrestled the chopsticks from us with an exasperated "oh please." Clearly you don't need Expelliarmus to Disarm mere muggles =P

s71 outing on Saturday to erm, Marina Barrage. We all fried under the hot sun. And did really retarded things, like play 老鹰抓小鸡, sang NDP songs and danced (thanks, hc130) and watched fireworks from the NDP rehearsal. DSLRs are everywhere these days, it used to be rarer just ~3 years ago. Hmm.

CORS has started, and for the first time in my undergrad days I feel completely unprepared and uncertain of classes ahead. =| I'm not sure whether its due to lack of interest or that I'm conditioned to the appalling little amount of work required to do well in Canada, but I feel like I'd be unable to cope with the demands of each module.

K I should probably head to the polyclinic soon or else I'd be late for driving later.

And some days I'm so afraid I'd never love again.