samedi 27 juin 2009

More overhead conversations =D

This place is starting to be a record of various conversations that I've either been part of, or overheard ^^

Two male sci camp participants behind me, while on the 95, after boarding the bus from the science busstop -


A: ... got pretty girls, ask them come and find me k
B: Erm... science...... you know la. The girls... heart very good... but... erm... yar.
A: How ah?
B: You in Shears (hall) right! There're a lot of girls there too. Then got a lot of activities so you take part in one can know a lot already!
A: But the girls there.... you know... they like to win la. Very competitive.
B: Er.
A: -sings/whines- I want a girlfriend... I want a girlfriend...


I turned around to look at them. Science no pretty girls ... but science also no cute guys leh! And of course there are other things that I could have chosen to pick on, but let's keep it to the superficial =D

But I resisted the urge to tell them that. Haha.