Benjamin Button: It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realise what's changed is you.
My nose cannot stop running unless the air is dry or cleaner (e.g. from an air-conditioning unit), my lower back hurts crazily after wearing heels for a day (when wearing flats used to cause the same pain), I feel awkward and stupid saying Hi how are you and Have a nice day, breathing is a lot harder because the air is thicker, females are mostly only marginally taller than me and I feel a lot fatter in comparison, I stand on the right instead of the left, I feel weird surrounded by Asians all the time (-_-") , people appear to dress weirdly although I know that I've been seeing the same clothes before I left and the candy aisle (and fresh seafood aisle) is no longer the only interesting and relevant thing in the supermarket.
