Good!
--------
When I was in kindergarten, I was told that God sees everything that we do.
And so I had this image of God sitting on a sofa (on a cloud) with a remote control in hand, facing a gazillion CCTVs of all the people on Earth. And the images on the screens were all in black and white! And whenever He wanted to see someone doing something again, He could pause and screen and rewind, using the remote control. And all of these images were recorded on video anyway, so that He would never miss a moment of our lives.
PS. I can't believe I thought of that when I was 5-6 years old. LOL!
PPS. Mrs Lin is still the principal at JCK! I loved running into her office before boarding the school bus home to take some strawberry sweets from a glass bowl on her desk.
