I've to plan my itinerary for Vancouver, Seattle and Chicago.
It is a happy thing to do, except that I have 2 more exams breathing down my neck, and I hate to think of the cost of the trips and the amount of tuition I've to give to defray some of my bust travel budget. And I catch myself wishing that I've planned to go on SEP in West Canada instead - while East Canada puts me closer to my beloved Montreal, I've seen the major touristy cities here already on my first trip and I do want to see something more. Bah.
That said, I'm thinking of going whale watching while in Seattle. Seattle seems to be a very marine biology-ish sort of place: its main attractions are all fish related! There's apparently this Fish Ladder that helps salmon get to breeding ground (cute right!), one of the top attraction's the Seattle Aquarium, among others. I can't figure out how I could take a ferryboat for the fun of it (In the spirit of Grey's Anatomy =P) so I think I'm just going to go to the pier to look see, if allowed to. What else? Oh, the Space Needle's a must-go, even if I think such lookouts are quite stupid, but its very iconic. And since I'm apparently going to ALL the Science centres of all the big cities I visit, I should go to the Seattle one too -_-"
There's an International Museum of Surgical Science in Chicago! ZOMG. And the Newberry Library, of course. And a lot of (window) shopping.
Vancouver doesn't seem very exciting now.
Anyone has trip advice?
