dimanche 1 mars 2009

Week 7 endeth...

The week... well it wasn't very good I guess, for reasons that some of you might know... Currently surviving on autopilot mode, which consists of wasting time online, studying, talking too much and spacing out at regular intervals. Oh, and of course, going about my duties as a student.

Apparently nusco is going to Poland for a competition/performance, then touring Prague and Vienna. I probably can't go, because I don't have 2-3k to spare after SEP, although I've always wanted to travel with a CO overseas for a performance... (and the orchestra includes karin too...) >< And assuming I don't screw up my studies here, I'd probably be stuck in the lab with FYP... Sigh. I wonder if I'd still be around when nusco next goes overseas. =|

I miss 华乐 so very much. But I don't know if I'd still be able to continue with it after graduation and working life... as it is I'm afraid that y4 is going to be the same as y3sem1 and I'd be forced to take leave from practice, in which case I might as well just quit outright because there is no point taking up space on the membership list if I cannot turn up for events. But I don't want to.....................

Oh yes, did my first meals on wheels delivery thingy on Thursday, and it was quite fun. My partner was quite interesting (well I guess if you're sitting in a car with someone for 45mins you can't not talk, right?), hopefully I'd see him again! And it was quite interesting seeing the different kinds of houses around Guelph, and the way they function. For obvious reasons they aren't what I'm used to (aka HDB style): At a particular house I accidentally hit the button to lower the garage door when I was looking for the doorbell - that was panic inducing and really dumb. Oh, and figuring out how addresses are written, and how to work the many different call boxes. And I am continually amazed at how friendly and helpful and nice and welcoming people here generally are in contrast to reserved singaporeans. Hmm.

What else was there? Oh, have to study for HK455 again... this time round, I shall get at least a B!!!!! ROAR.