Heh the title says it all actually.
Went to the St Patrick's Day parade along Rue St Catherine's on Sunday and it was absolutely awesome! Plus I happened to befriend 5 nus students currently in mcgill on exchange (yes, very small world, I know!) As luck would have it, they just stood beside me and one guy started talking to someone on the cell phone in typical sg-fashion and I was like HMMMMM. And one of them's my hcco senior, 02 sheng. Very small world. And I also reconfirmed how screwed up the application process is. Hurhur. Oh well, no point grumbling about things past now.
And shopping! Hee. Went Plateau Mont Royal area today but nearly everything was closing at 6pm. Wanted to go to the archeological museum but it was closed on Monday! ROAR! So now I have a fantastic list of things to do tomorrow before heading back to Guelph. I am quite sad, because I still feel like I belong more in Montreal than Guelph, although all my things are in Guelph, I am continually addressed in a language I have only a faint grasp of in Montreal and I've already spent more time in Guelph than Montreal in absolute number of days of my life. Boo.
I'd upload pictures when I actually have the time I guess...
