Went skiing at Barrie over the weekend - it was absolutely awesome!
Daylight savings robbed me of an hr of my lifeeeee
Time to get started on my lab report that's due tomorrow arghhhh
------------------------
As mentioned earlier, we went to Barrie on Saturday, we defined as syah, rita, me (Guelph), adilah, claire, ziping, prashant and hanyou. I am listing skiing among my favourite sport activities, although all I can do on a pair of skis are move downhill, stop, turn left, turn right, and fall down. The only regret of this trip (besides the cost zomg) is the fact that this is my first skiing experience, right at the end of the skiing season. Then again, I'm not sure if I could keep coughing money out to scratch the skiing itch after the initial session, so perhaps that isn't such a bad thing after all. I think its easier than ice skating... and falling down doesn't hurt as much because a pile of snow/slush is always softer than the same amount of water in the form of hard, solid ice.
The earlier part of Sunday was then spent grumbling about DST - Spring Forward, then at Tim Horton's for breakfast, and skating at Nathan Philips Square for probably the last weekend this winter (apparently its going to be closed by next week). About time too: the ice was crappy and the rental skates probably all need some sharpening to get rid of all that rust. My boot was pretty soft and useless in terms of support - I could feel the metal blade pushing into the middle of my foot through the sole and it certainly felt like I could easily hurt my ankle if I so happened to lean too much on one side of my foot. =| Unfortunately, I seem to have strained some calve muscles from the massive effort it took to move on the ice yesterday, because they hurt today and I don't feel like using those muscles to skate again today. This makes it the 3rd lesson I'm skipping due to muscle ache from activity over the weekend!!! ARGH!!!!
I caved in and bought a tna gym bag - its expensive but nice and roomy and apparently very durable and so very convenient. Unfortunately, my trusty hand carry roller bag now sports a broken handle, which makes dragging it very difficult and unreliable. I can't believe I lost the receipt for the warranty - and if the problem gets any worse I'd probably have to get another handcarry roller bag, which is precisely what I had to do the last time I was in Canada. This is very dumb.
----------------------
The lab report I just submitted felt very much more easier than the first report, but everyone in the lab seems to say otherwise. Did I miss out something? ><
---------------------
I'm almost out of eggs. ><
