mercredi 4 février 2009

Time to Mug.

Its midterm galore!

5th Feb - Devt psychology CA
10th Feb - Embryology assignment due
11th Feb - Pathology CA
12th Feb - Embryology CA

Spring break (so fast!) starts 14th Feb but I haven't made plans for the week yet zomg. And I probably won't have the mood to either until embryology CA is over, which promises to be a nightmare to study for despite me enjoying the course, AND it also happens to be yours truly's birthday. Woohoo.

I got 1.5/2 for a little assignment and I'm feeling a little sore because so many people got a 2. Hmm. Can someone remind me that its S/U?

Am waiting for my parcel to arrive - according to the bf it seems like it should be in Guelph by now! Anticipating all kinds of unhealthy food in there, which will prevent me from buying snacks while grocery shopping and so hopefully save some money! Heehee. I totally forgot to ask for Pocky and more Jasmine Green Tea packs and for one of my dresses and some blouses though =| Too late. Haha!!