So. For those of you who thought that I've dropped off the face of the earth, well, sorry to disappoint. I'm alive and kicking here, after the 2nd day of lessons.
Its 2pm in the afternoon now, and the reason why I'm so free is because..... I have no lessons now.
I haven't done much cooking besides fixing sandwiches and pouring out milk for erm, cornflake breakfast.
I got all the modules I want here =D Twas a close shave for embryology because the class was full and I really wanted that class, but thankfully I didn't procrastinate on searching out the professor and now I'm in! Getting my modules means that I have 8.30am classes every single day of the week though (obviously excluding Saturday and Sunday, if that's what you're wondering) = s Just spoke to a staff member at CIP and he thinks my course load right now (5 modules) is kinda heavy for an exchange student - but my 5 modules only map to 4 modules back in nus which means that technically I should be finding it a breeze after 5/6 graded module hell back home. However, some courses seem a lot more challenging than I thought (e.g. human cardio-resp) so I don't think I'd be able to slack my way through. Cannot afford to fail it, since its my LSM module.
Wandered around some parts of the university on my own just now, and I think I've gotta make more friends. Haha!! Just emailed IVCF at guelph, hopefully the email's updated or sth. Thinking of getting involved somewhere else too... And there's some get-together for international students tomorrow evening, so I should hopefully make more friends that way. My housemates are really nice - I get free use of cutlery heehee but I don't really know how to chat with them yet. Hopefully things get better over the days! Getting to know people in my HK (human kinesology) course is going to be hard methinks, seems like everyone knows everyone else and its quite cliquish.
Okayyyyyy I'm off to walk around somemore and then hopefully find Walmart downtown! I need quite a few things, hopefully will find them cheap there. Files are expensive here = s (and so's printing. 10 cents a page...)
