Things are definitely picking up steam:
1. I am starting to get lost in cardio-respiratory lectures. Not good, because the CA is coming up next week. And I have a lab report due, too.
2. I signed up for ice skating lessons!! And bought a pair of cheap skates too. My lesson now consists of how to stop on the ice -_-" And I really want to go shopping but I've got to control my cash better.
3. Dog sledding 30th Jan - 1st February! I'm terribly excited ^^
4. I now have a foot in all the 3 christian groups on campus (Oh wait, I only have 2 feet. Oops.) Absolute insanity for someone who's only going to be around for 1 semester. GACF meets regularly, I have friends in C4C although I wasn't planning to join or anything (but I'm probably going pitch in for the publicity for the iCravings event thingy.) and at this point if it wasn't for the fact that I'm in vcf in n*us and hence FES/IFES I'd just drop IVCF here completely. =|
5. I am also currently a member of the Outdoors club (laugh, people) and Pre-med club.
6. ANDDDDDDD I may be volunteering my time for Canadian Cancer Society and Canadian Red Cross - the former for fund-raising events, and the latter for Meals on Wheels, which sounds similar to what FFTH does anyway.
7. I'm going to attend Priory Park Baptist Church for the rest of my time in Guelph! Its a nice, small church and the sermon was interesting and I felt very comfortable there.
Okay I should really stop procrastinating and go do some stuff...
