samedi 1 novembre 2008

A wasted week...

..in terms of work done, anyway.

Now I'm down to working for 4 modules only, and its going to be an uphill task. I haven't been doing really well for 3 of them (pharmaco, microb and cog psych), in fact, not doing really well is an understatement, seriously. The only one with a decent CA grade is immuno, and I now have no idea what is going on, too many marker molecules and new vocabulary mechanisms floating around, it feels like doing 2103 all over again. A whole new world...~~

I have also been slacking around quite a bit but trying to come up with a revision schedule last night (or this morning, rather) kind of gave me a rude shock. So little time left and so much more to internalise!! Argh!

Now before I let this post run away with the doom and gloom of impeding work - met up with A and D on monday night for dinner and as usual it was full of interesting conversation and much laughter, although admittably we are growing tired and old. D and I were kinda bombing A over his wishy washy-ness over sth. Hope D is enjoying his psychiatry posting =P And G had a little adventure with uh, yellow tao sa baos heehee. Sorry ger is -still- amused. And dinner with cz and gy on thursday, where I learnt quite a lot.

Okay time to stop slacking and start working.