Uh 20 days to the 1st paper >< and its immuNOOOOOOOOOOOO...
How do you think the US will vote?
I think the bf and I have quite different opinions of what/who to vote for and a host of other stuff like politics and religion should mix and since we're both stubborn idiots there's no way we are going to agree apart from agreeing to disagree. But we both agree... that Palin... uh...
Palin: "We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It’s very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state."
Nicely lampooned by Tina Fey in Saturday Night Life: I can see Russia from my house!
Even if the US did buy Alaska from the Russians years ago...........
--------------------
I finished the NT!! But obviously I don't remember it all nor understand much... But its still the 1st time I really read it entirely instead of passages here and there. And I'm not struggling with the language and written style anymore.
Now to start on the OT...
--------------------
Stomach, arm and leg haven't been too good recently.
