vendredi 17 octobre 2008

Uh....

My brain is frying from urops report writing, so I shall take a break... and do some blogging. Except that I cannot think of anything of worth that doesn't require much thinking to put into words, apart from the very un-notable fact that the last time I blogged was... a whole week ago?
Oh yes, happy birthday sokee (again =P) and constance, if you both see this. hahahah...

Ate (fairly) expensive chicken rice with the bf somewhere along purvis street yesterday. The chicken tastes exactly like how my grandma used to cook it. And then we went for dessert. Pigs, we are. But its great that he's no longer a sick uh, individual =P

I did quite badly for microb test after all. (Mode grade is A+, followed by A, then A- and so on and so forth, and my grade isn't any of these 3) Shall just continue to work harder then, since I'd be done with 1 module in 2 weeks' time.

nus mail is screwing up on me - I cannot receive nor send any mail because the system thinks my mailbox is full. RUBBISH. And IT help isn't very helpful either. It isn't funny because 1. I am afraid of missing vital communications regarding urops; and 2. I am in the midst of sep application to guelph and neither do I want to miss emails. -_-" Can't say I miss the spam from Science club though. Heehee.

Okay back to my paper!