The official work week is well, nearly over =P I'm typing this from the science canteen, with loads of other muggers for company - but the difference is, I've finished my cog psych lab report, submitted it electronically and am now wasting time on blogger, plus the next bus comes in 19 mins. The week has been fairly draining on me: for some reason I have had difficulty restarting my engine and changing gear into mug mode after all the intensive lab during the mid sem "break" - maybe its not so much of restarting but of sustaining, so I clearly paid for this during the microb CA this afternoon, which was an unmitigated disaster, to say the least. Oh well. At least loads of other people were complaining about it as opposed to let's say, pharmaco or immuno where some really smackable people were whining about how easy it was - but of course, bearing in mind that this is a LSM module and everyone's a mugger toad.... let's see who truly ends up with the bloodied results.
Hmm. Next up will be a short burst of intensive tuition-ing, followed by a little shifting down of gears before the final UROPS hurdle of final analysis, report writing/submission and oral presentation. And anyone searching for bivalvia tropomyosin in genebank should see Lxxx, G. S. or some other variant under one of the author names for at least 3 species heehee. Oh, and also pharmaco CA. Its time to make ammends!!
I just realised that I haven't been to co for a while. Maybe I'd go tomorrow if my gels turn out fine and I don't mess up the protein quantification =D I'm slowly getting my weekends back! And I will have time to FINALLY go down to red cross next week and collect my cert, assuming that they haven't discarded it, as well as time to read Fearfully and Wonderfully Made/In His Image which I have had to reluctantly put aside over the last week. ^^
Darn I just missed the bus!! -_-" Another 17 mins then...
