Now we all have one! Heehee~ Cool right! hc130 rocks =P Happy 21st Birthday to the youngest hc130 member, and now we are all 21 years old. Old liao. I think mine is the nicest =PIn other news, ger is sick with a bad throat and a headache. =( Hope it has nothing to do with the fact that I accidentally stuck a needle into my finger after sticking it into the peritoneal cavity of a lab rat but more of because I have been under a slew of work and deadlines without sufficient rest. Speaking of which, that lab session was fun! Its been a long time since lab sessions actually involved more than just eppendorf tubes, micropipettes and buffers.
The week has been hectic, to say the least. Monday was lab? Ooh yesh, and pharmaco tutorial where Viagra was discussed, then because sf was canceled I had time to go out for dinner! =D Then Tues... hmm. Lab again? Followed by... urm, dinner? Haha... Wednesday was the mad lecture day, where I actually managed to stay awake for most of it! Pharmaco was fun - all the receptors just whizzed by like that. Then it was cg where the "ice breaker" was a silly game of double whacko, but it was preceded by a retarded session of "hi _____" after every introduction. Discussion on Faith and Academics after that was quite interesting and thought provoking. Thurs was completely filled up with lab meeting at 9, followed by tut at 10-12 and immuno lab from 12-5/6 then off to ikea to get a photo frame for hc130 present then yisheng's 21st till 11. So where got time to do lab report due on Friday? 4am Friday. Followed by immuno lect, and lab where I got zero results from pcr. Sigh. But ytd was good, had time to have a very interesting conversation with sokee, and then with wai! Yay!
And since today's a Saturday, I should be making my way down to lab soon...
