mercredi 24 septembre 2008

Songs

Hope for the future, shout it, don't whisper
'cos dreams are what we make them to be
There is hope in every heartbeat, tiny as it seems
You're a beautiful seed

Every hope, every power
Lies in the heart of a seed that flowers
Intertwined all across the land
We're all seeds in the maker's hand

Corrinne May - Beautiful Seed.



Losing myself
Gaining it back again
Forging strength from weakness
All that I am
All that I'm meant to be
Melting in your hand

Let the world swirl with naysayers
Pickled hearts and sour faces
What is real is what I cannot see

Break me open
Tear me down
Into pieces
Broken crumbs
On the ground
You can mould and shape me
In your image
Breathe your life
You know I need it
Scars make us stronger for life

Corrinne May - Scars (Stronger for life)