Today is an interesting day. Suffice it to say that I've finally done the once-a-semester stupid thing that has been plaguing me since y1sem1, and that I really pray that it isn't in God's plan for me to ever teach, because I don't think I'm teacher material and I really hate it now. Cannot imagine teaching an entire classroom full of unmotivated students because I obviously won't be able to understand why is it that they cannot appreciate the beauty behind all the biological concepts and why don't they want to learn more. Nor the problems associated with understanding stuff like "what is a cell."
Science milk tea has done me in once again - I felt really terrible after that but I was steadfastly refusing to upload it all out because experience tells me that I'd never eat/drink the last thing I upload (I haven't touched black chicken herbal soup nor pepper lunch since the last 2 stomach flu bouts) and because I absolutely love milk tea (just not the nus variety), I had to keep it in. Didn't go for cg in the end because I just felt really sick. Oh well. Had a meager dinner at jec before heading home. At least I had company so it wasn't that bad =D
It was a day of many thoughts... like if kt and I would ever get to put up a dizi duet/concerto anywhere, but given how slack we are now in terms of dizi-ing... I guess not.
I broke my heel =( Thankfully amanda had an extra pair of footwear =P
Too sian to say much else so I shall stop here.
Oh. Steriods suck. I seem to be a magnet of side effects - nothing serious, but inconvenient enough anyway.
