I just came home from squeezing out the most of whatever weekend I had left. Today was good though, church in the morning, lab in the late morning-early afternoon, co concert with gy in the evening followed by dinner and general time wasting. Not bad - God, biomedical sciences, music and the bf all in one day. All the loves of my life. =D
Now that the mid sem break has really started, I hope to accomplish:
1. UROPS lab according to schedule - no screw ups, please, I don't have the time!!!!
2. Meet up with the following people - zx, wai and gag'd. I don't have much time but I still want/need to meet up with you guys so please!! be honoured =P Try to book a date...soon. I hope there's time...
3. Study for microb ca.
4. Prepare for lab presentation that's on next thurs.
5. Mug pharmaco - I like the subject but since my grades suck...
6. Do SOME physics. -_-" Its been stagnant since.... uh.
7. Hopefully watch wall.e - is the bf looking at this?
8. Hopefully shopping. Uh. But I don't have an entire free day to bum around. Sigh.
9. 6 hrs of sleep per night - hurhur.
10. Problem free tuitioning.
Okay I wanted to blog more about today actually because I attended city co concert at esplanade, which uh, was of high individual technical standard but the songs just fell apart at certain points. Plus the orchestra was generally unable to actually play pp - its mostly mf-ff. gy thinks its because of the conductor. I think he has a point hahaha at first I thought it was the acoustics playing around or sth. And the 梁山伯与朱英台 uh, has an interesting 3rd movement because I thought that using the yuehu to play the solo violin really does portray the story and emotions behind it very well, especially since the movement was written in the 情打慢唱 (don't know if the characters are correct haha) manner for operas? So yar, it was very expressive. Unfortunately, the gaohu soloist just completely sucked for the other 3 movements. Horrifying 音准. I have never completely switched off at any rendition of 梁山伯与朱英台 before, but I did today soon after the 2nd movement started and only regained interest in the 3rd movement. Ugh. I think I liked 龙腾虎跃 the best - noisy from start to end, can't really go wrong especially if the 吹打乐 section is powerful, as in their case.
K shall end here. My weekend is over, lab3 here I come... tomorrow, that is.
