Anyways there seems to be a pretty big hooha on orientation games. And sdu now denies all involvement apart from ensuring decency. But I trust my source regarding the relationship between amount of sdu sponsorship and erm, intensity of games. How? To believe official newspaper statement or my source's evidence?
Hmm.
Let's see, how has the week been?
Lab was unfruitful, again. Sigh.
Work piles and I'm getting tired. And also horrified that its... week 4!
Despite all, I'm thankful for time spent with friends - monday's sf session was hilarious, although certainly that wasn't the original intention =P tuesday was spent mugging in the arts canteen with company, then off to my very first FT lol (and probably the last, since I'm generally not free on tuesdays). Wed was cg where we didn't start on Hebrews, but instead had sharing and prayer time. I hope cg this semester will be more lively? And for that to happen, we have to get to know each other more, to be more involved in each other's lives so that we'd feel more comfortable sharing? There have been quite a few "carry over" wed cg people, so its not completely alien in feel - much easier to share! Also realised to my erm, horror, that as a y3, I am... a senior. NOOOOOOOO~
Yep. Because y3s are lazy people, we decided to sit down. josiah is y3 too but he's standing! Oh well... you can try pretending =P bbc is smirking, methinks.Okie Thurs was spent... urm. In the lab? I cannot really remember now. Oh yea. Then went out for dinner, a little walk and dessert. Fri was... lecture, then lunch with sokee, then microb lab. Zzz. Then tuition. Sat was... lunch, then back to fgl3, then dinner at crystal jade, then coffee. Coffee club's blackforest drink thingy is nice! ~~ Crystal jade at holland v removed loads of items from their menu =( and it doesn't taste as nice already. I can now confidently say that I prefer dtf for la mian xlbs.
