Sometimes, I don't know what to say...
Module Code: PL3236
Module Title: Abnormal Psychology
Reason: Outbidded
Bid ID: B00002625391
Your Bid: 1145
Winning Bid: 1400
So now I have a grand total of 4 modules, all LSM ones, 1 of which I wasn't planning to do... with a screwed up exchange plan. I'm dead whether or not I go for exchange. Dead. Dead with a capital D. D-e-a-d.
-------------------
Met up with ym ytd at JEC for dinner! =D Then went to IMM and Giant (at my seafood-hunting request) where we decided to push a trolley around for the fun of it, and had the most retarded conversation.
YM: Ger you can sit in the trolley! -points to the child seat- And you must put your legs in here.
Ger: Yah when I do that I'm gonna be stuck. Then I can call civil defence already. -mimicking a phone call- 995 Hello? I'm calling from Giant at IMM... I need help. I'm erm, stuck in the trolley..
YM: -joining in- Yar I'm serious... Stop laughing. I really need help.
Ger: If you don't stop laughing and send some help soon, the blood supply to my legs are going to be cut off and I'm not going to have any legs left.
YM: Yah and then I'd sue your ass off.
Ger: Then I'd have no legs, and you'd have no ass.
We are 21 already, but sometimes it feels like we've never left secondary school at all...
