And so I'm online in the science library on a Wednesday afternoon - not giving tuition, nor in the lab, nor mugging. This feels like an awful waste of time =X
I smell... something fishy. I sure hope it isn't some vestige of the fishes from... last week that rubbed off me from goodness knows where in the 1.25hours I was in the lab just now throwing my PCR reagents together. Did I ever mention that lab work sometimes feels like pottering around in the kitchen? Except that I certainly don't intend to eat my end product(s).
Anwar won the by-elections in M'sia. This is interesting I must say...
Anyway, yesterday was... enlightening. I finally understood the main points of the immuno lectures from the last 2 weeks, and I also learnt about some of the... strange... things that some of the OT prophets were commanded by God to do. Like... not washing underwear... and eating bread made over erm, dung... and going to and returning from exile within a day. Result of sitting in the arts canteen for the entire day lol. Then there was FT#1 for the acad year (which was also the FIRST FT I've ever attended anyway) which I managed to attend only because tuition was cancelled at the last minute. Learnt a little more abt cf I guess... Didn't really get to know more people from other faculties. Supper was at Fongseng and I really didn't want to eat prata twice in a day so I went home. Tiring...
