mardi 15 juillet 2008

More whines.

I should stop procrastinating as usual and get down to work. Also wanted to actually start blogging in detail about the trip, but again, I'm just too tired. My brain has entered shutdown.

For those lucky folks who haven't heard me whine, part of my left eye has joined part of my right leg in swelling. As to why, I don't know. I am currently on like 3 different medications (unasyn, forban cream for the leg, and chloramphenicol oinment/eyedrops for the eye) and it could have been more for the fact that I can't possibly be put on 2 antibiotics at the same time without them reacting with each other, according to the doctor. As of now, my eye looks more optimistic than my leg, which is a good thing because while I am fine with the idea of draining a lump on my leg (minus the pain), I am disturbed with the idea of that in proximity of my eye.

In addition, I half-twisted my ankle at brighton beach while dodging a poke from either z-x or alex, and it feels sore NOW.

-grouchy- All pokes are banned from now on.

Also, I got my weight taken today, and I am now my heaviest, EVER. Time to lose the excess weight from mugging and melb. Hmph.

Random Picture of the Day (still on the melb trip):
Its funny how there's a picture of me trying to take a pic with zx... the picture we were trying to take in this picture failed, btw. I suck at 自拍 shots. hahahaa...